New Zealand Student Visa
Get your New Zealand Student Visa

Studying in New Zealand, you get the benefits of an excellent education system that allows for flexibility, choice and great support. Plus, you can take advantage of the high quality of life this country offers. If you want to study in New Zealand, you need a Student Visa. Student visas are only for a limited amount of time and can be granted for a maximum period of five years. To obtain a visa, you must 

Have formal offer of enrollment from a New Zealand education provider.
Have confirmation of enrolment from the New Zealand education provider.
Have confirmation that you have paid the course/programme tuition fees in full
Meet the health and character requirements.
Prove to Immigration New Zealand that your intent in studying in the country is genuine.
Provide evidence of financial support which clearly demonstrate that you are able to meet your living costs during your stay in
     New Zealand.
Guarantee of accommodation.
Proof that you will leave New Zealand when you have completed your course of study, including showing evidence of how you will leave
      New Zealand.
Have a passport valid for at least three months past the end of your intended stay.
Satisfy New Zealand Immigration that you are genuinely intending to study.

get Help Getting a Student Visa

Save your strength for your studies. We can assist with your Student Visa application. We can also help with extensions, if you’d like to stay and study longer. If you are intending to study in New Zealand, it is important that you provide the correct information to begin with to ensure that you can start your programme of study as planned. Contact Beverley International to get you started or for more information.

Free government services for new student visa holders :

Study in New Zealand -
Live in New Zealand -
Pastoral Care of International Students -

post - study work visa

There are two types of work visas specifically for students who have completed their tertiary studies in New Zealand, subject to first meeting the criteria for this visa.

Certain students can stay after studies. If you graduate from a study programme of two years or a level 7 or higher qualification that is recognized under the Skilled Migrant Category residence instruction, you can be granted a 12-month Post-study work visa (open). With this visa, you have the ability to seek, obtain and undertake work in any position with any employer without the normal requirement for a prerequisite employment offer.

The Post-study work visa (employer assisted) let you work in a specific job, which must be relevant to your studies, for two more years.